- ItemDETERMINANT FACTOR: RISK OF STUNTING AMONG CHILDREN IN LIPAT VILLAGE, KAMPAR REGENCY, RIAU, INDONESIA(2021-10-14) Riski Novera Yenita; Rifa Yanti; Dilgu MeriIntroduction: Failure to grow and develop optimally early in life has become a health problem throughout the world and in the economic sector. Methods: This study is a quantitative study using a cross sectional design. The study was conducted on March-April 2021. The sample in this study were mothers who had stunted toddlers aged 3-5 years. Sampling technique is simple random sampling The test used is the Chi-Square with 0.05. Results: The results showed that 100 respondents, 78% of respondents experienced stunting in the short category, 92% of respondents had a height <159 cm, 49% of respondents experienced pregnancy as a teenager (age <19 years), 86% of respondents did not experience anemia, 86 % of respondents did not experience diarrhea, 98% of respondents did not experience BBL, 75% of respondents breastfed their children fully (6-24 months). Bivariate analysis found that there was a relationship between short stature mothers and the incidence of stunting with p value = 012 (p < 0.05), there was no relationship between pregnancy during adolescence and stunting incidence, p value = 0.537 (p> 0.05), there is no relationship between the incidence of anemia with the incidence of stunting p value = 0.133 (p> 0.05), there is no relationship between the incidence of diarrhea in children and the incidence of stunting p value = 0.369 (p> 0.05), there is no relationship between birth weight with the incidence of stunting p-value = 0.607 (p>0.05), there is no relationship between breastfeeding and the incidence of stunting p-value = 0.577 (p>0.05). Conclusion: The results of this study are expected to be evidence based in the prevention of stunting risk factors for the government.
- ItemRELATIONSHIP OF THE QUALITY OF SERVICE TO PATIENT SATISFACTION FOR USERS OF HEALTH SOCIAL INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR AGENCY (SIAA)/BPJS AT THE MIDWIFERY POLYCLINIC OF THE KEPULAUAN MERANTI DISTRICT GENERAL HOSPITAL(Al Tamimi STIKes Al Insyirah Pekanbaru, 2021-04-01) Mishbahuddin; Riski Novera Yenita; RentiThe quality of service is a form of the patient assessment of the level of service received. Good service is the service provided to meet the needs or expectations of patients which can lead to patient satisfaction. This study aims to determine the relationship of quality of service to patient satisfaction for users of the Health Social Insurance Administrator Agency (SIAA)/BPJS at the Midwifery Polyclinic of the Kepulauan Meranti District General Hospital which was held from December 2020 to January 2021. The type of research is a quantitative study with a cross-sectional approach. The number of samples is 98 respondents with the purposive sampling technique. The results of univariate and bivariate data analysis with the Kolmogorov-Smirnov Z test obtained a P-value of 0.111 (P> 0.005). It shows that there is no relationship between quality of service and patient satisfaction. It is hoped that the results of this study can be a reference for improving the quality of the Health Social Insurance Administrator Agency (SIAA)/BPJS at the Kepulauan Meranti District General Hospital.
- ItemIdentification and Analysis of Stunting Risk Factors in Children under Three Years of Age in the Area of Kampar Watershed(2021-10-01) Riski Novera Yenita; Thamrin Thamrin; Bintal Amin; Agrina AgrinaBACKGROUND: Growth and development that are not optimal are a form of chronic malnutrition, one of which is marked by height for age which is below the standard deviation (<−2 SD) and is called stunting. Stunting has a negative impact on children’s motor development, reduces children’s performance in school, increases the risk of excess nutrition, infectious diseases, and even death as well as reduces productivity in adulthood. AIM: The purpose of this study was to identify risk factors for stunting in people living in the Kampar watershed. METHODS: This research is a mixed-method with an explanatory sequential design which is a modification of. The research was carried out on people living in the Kampar river basin. The priority areas for specific stunting reduction interventions in this study are the Work Areas of the Kampar Kiri Hulu II Health Center, the Koto Kampar XIII Health Center, and the Kampar Kiri Health Center. RESULTS: This study found that the dominant factors of the five variables were home sanitation and parenting, as both affected the incidence of stunting. The findings obtained are different from the results of data analysis obtained from interviews, observations, and descriptive statistics. CONCLUSION: Based on the results of data analysis from interviews, observations, and descriptive statistics, it was found that all variables of the three factors became the main factors that had a close relationship with the incidence of stunting in the community in the Kampar watershed.
- ItemKONDISI FISIK RUMAH DAN PERILAKU KELUARGADENGAN KEJADIAN INFEKSI SALURAN PERNAPASAN AKUT(2021-01-01) Fadhita Rizkilla; Riski Novera YenitaPenelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui hubungan kondisi fisik rumah dan perilaku keluarga dengan kejadian Infeksi Saluran Pernapasan Akut (ISPA) di wilayah kerja UPTD Puskesmas Siak Kabupaten Siak. Jenis penelitian ini adalah kuantitatif dengan desain Cross Sectional. Penelitian ini dilakukan terhadap masyarakat di wilayah kerja UPTD Puskesmas Siak khususnya kelurahan Kampung Rempak dengan sampel 302 rumah. Teknik pengambilan sampel dalam penelitian ini menggunakan simple random sampling. Analisis data dilakukan dengan menggunakan uji statistik Chi Square pada kondisi fisik rumah terhadap kejadian ISPA nilai p value 0,002 ≤ nilai α (0,05) dan perilaku keluarga terhadap kejadian ISPA nilai p value 0,001 ≤ nilai α (0,05), maka dapat ditarik kesimpulan bahwa terdapat hubungan yang bermakna antara variabel independen dan variabel dependen. Jika p value > nilai α (0,05), maka dapat disimpulkan bahwa tidak ada hubungan antara variabel independen dan dependen. Kesimpulan yang diperoleh dari pembahasan ini adanya hubungan kondisi fisik rumah dan perilaku keluarga dengan kejadian Infeksi Saluran Pernapasan Akut (ISPA) di wilayah kerja UPTD Puskesmas Siak Kabupaten Siak.
- ItemPengaruh Air Bersih dan Status Ekonomi Terhadap Kejadian Stunting di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Tapung Hilir II(2021-09-30) Riski Novera Yenita; Masyitha Ramadhani; Evy SaputriStunting or short represent the problem of lacking of chronic gizi which because of lack of sufficient gizi asupan during, so that result growth trouble at high child namely short or lower child body of its age standard. Population at this research that is amounting to 32 by using totalizeing sampling with technique of simple sampling random. From result of research in region work Puskesmas Tapung Go downstream II there are heavy influence access clean water with occurence of stunting at balita with p value 0,042 and there are influence of economic status of family with occurence of stunting at balita with p value 0,046.